• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

wht ch'all up 2 this weeken?

Didnt get any modelling in! spent sat doing nothing, spent today at the rifle range helping a mate sight in his new .22. November and December all weekends will be chockas!

Darn you, Cheyenne!
You must have had inside information, you nearly hit the Bear-Seahawk score on the head.
Nonetheless, I know better than to draft Bear or Seahawk players in fantasy football.
Peace and Love,
Randy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Never , never bet me on pro football ..............

I've been playing odds since I was 17 .......... the Seahawks were getting 7 points from the Bears , I just thought they would beat them out right coming off a bye week .
However it was a little risky playing the Bears at home .............. .

Hey, Cheyenne

The Bears let me down, again, but I still won my fantasy match up by one point. Maybe it was because my opponent, who had the only undefeated team, had to play the Bear's Greg Olsen at tight end due to his starter being on the bye week. Olsen scored a big goose egg. Go Bears!

Hi Kaleu, let me clarify. I grew up in Crawfordsville about 30 miles west of the city on I-74. I guess since I live 500 miles away now 30 miles is in the area :lol:

Tim

Another fun weekend coming up :

saturday 7x3 shift
sunday 7x3 shift

at least I'll be home for the evening,and i will be off for the next 3 weekends

Back