• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

wht ch'all up 2 this weeken?

iambrb

35 minutes to 5PM EST - ready to be off work!

Was going togo hunting but really need to do some more house work - hoping to get the T-62 in a bit better shape.

Howz 'bout da' rest o' ya?

Well the weather is attrocious , half of australia is flooded by this weather event . I will be nice and warm inside with my patient , he insists I wear a nurses outfit too :unsure: .

Jenny :kiss:

I will be out and about with my camera around Indianapolis. I might even work on the tracks for my T-62.

Let's see, work tomorrow morning then a round of golf, get home and take a nappy-poo then head to my favorite watering hole for some libations and watch some college football. Sunday is work in the morning again then a nappy-poo then go to my favorite watering hole for some libations and watch some NFL action.

I may be in a rut:D

Tom

Got to haul the mail Sat. Was supposed to have a Civil War cannon model done for a guy last week so better get on that Sun :pinch: Give the dogs a bath, take the pups out 20 times a day wash the cars, tell the pups NO at least 100 time a minute and then take em out one more time. By that time it should be Monday again. Anybody want some cute pups? :D

Kaleu, I'm from the Indy area.

Nurse's uniform?

This weekend is the debut of the West Wing of the Casa da Dogwood. My Bride is having a bridal shower for my niece so...I'm going for wings and cold beer somewhere.

My wife is out of town for a week, so it's hookers and beer! Actually, make that doting over the dog. ;) I hope to get some model time in as well.

Tom , except for the golf , [ surf fishing ] ......... my weekend is eeriely similar to yours , and my 19th hole is the Tiki bar on my patio !!!

Watching my daughter's soccer games (that's football to everyone outside the US ;)-- just like the English system of measure, we have to be different! *sigh*)

Working with Abby on her diorama of a pond we stayed camping this past summer...will post pics at some point... and then gathering firewood for the coming winter. Fired up the wood stove the other night and it was toasty!

Jenny...you in a nurses out fit? Quite the umm...mental picture (yeah-yeah, I know..off to the naughty corner..)!

It is very pretty here, but was all the way down to 40 degrees F here! It was very cold, and Bambi was not moving, but being out int he wilderness at dawn is a refreshing expereince.

Going to catch some MMA tonite too.

Hey, gang

Just got back from the Military Miniature Society of Illinois (MMSI) show in Chicago. It's predominatly a figure show, but there were tables of armor and dioramas, as well. I'll be posting some pics when I get the chance.
Lots of neat stuff to see and plenty of vendors, although I was a good boy and only spent the $7 admission fee.
Plenty of dignitaries in attendance, including Shepp Paine, Bill Horan and Chris "Panzer" Mrosko, who had a booth for his New World Miniatures.
I sat in on a seminar given by Jason Green on painting with acrylics since Andy has turned me to the dark side for skin tones. Andy returned to jolly ol' England for a visit, so he was unable to attend the show. Sorry, Jenny, no naughty corner pics this time. However, we're going to attend another show in November. Maybe we can make up for it.
Tonight, I will attend my church's 100th anniversary dinner with my parents before celebrating a friend's birthday at one of the three bars he owns, all you can eat and drink for free!
Sunday will feature NFL football (I'm addicted to fantasy football). Go Bears!! But, I'll have to call a time out to celebrate my daughter's 24th birthday. Boy, am I gettin' old.
A few more weekends like this and I'll be in a coma. This is why I can't get anything done on my "Charlie Don't Surf" GB.
Peace and Love,
Randy

Jeeves , ....... good on you man , .......... my kids are 13 and 16 and I remember many a school dio being built !!!

Randy , ........... Bears 17 , ........ Seahawks 24 ........... we'll see !!!

Sounds like a great day so far! Glad to hear Shep is is still attending- I saw him way back when I was just a teen. A dinosaur nearly disrupted the event, but most attendees carried spears and the day was saved. I spent the day refining and repainting that damned canopy- it's now better and as good as it's gonna get. Spoiled my dear doggie- and got rewarded with lots of love. :mpup Tomorrow- up on the legs! Landing gear to you dirt disturbers, that is. B)

Cheers, your ol' pal-
chuk

Back