• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WHAT MODELS DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE????

My builds these days are 1/48th aircraft and figures/support vehicles which find there way into glass topped dio boards

Mostly Armor and Figures at the moment, but I dabble in Model Trains too...

Was scratchbuilding a Box Car in On30, which is 1/48 scale.

Box_Car.jpg

Tom

Well I like Helicopters most.
But have a lot of stuff to make...
Aircrafts, Autos, Armor, Ships and Figures.
The only 2 things that I not think in building are sub's and bike's :idonno

but like my mom say: "never say never"

Cheers :mpup

Art

I like to build aircraft (mostly WWII Luftwaffe), scale does not matter too much to me as long as the subject is interesting.
The last two years I built some ground targets from the Tamiya range of 1/48 scale kits and had so much fun building them I will build more in the future.
I have also built a couple of hangers and painted a few backdrops to use when I take pics of my aircraft models.

Matrixone

Well, I've been on long enough that I feel I should put my favs. First. 1/25 cars and Trucks, 2nd 1/72 armor with some 1/35 in the mix, 3rd. 1/72 Aircraft with some 1/48in the mix as well.

Dave W.

Joey, so...just about anything?

Can't say what my fav is, right now I'm into aircraft but trying to clear the deck for the Graf Spee.

I wish to build everthing that in my rack!

Airplanes most 1/48 WWII;
Cars;
Helicopters 1/48 & 1/35;
Ships.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lets see....
WWII German / Russian armor
Modern armor
Then a mix of Sci-Fi,WWII aircraft,ships,cars.

Need to work a few 1/35th figs. :D

Mike

1/48 sea planes and flying boats! I'm amassing quite a collection!

And a few of the wheeled versions if they're interesting!

Back