• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WHAT MODELS DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE????

You guys need to post some pictures. HON3 has fascinating rolling stock.

I don't even have the space to think about it ( fortunately ) but I could live vicariously... :soldier

Christian

I voted aircraft of course :) ... is there something else? .... no please don't shoot me! just kidding

Well from time to I do a figure, but those are not worth to be mentioned ...

Mostly 1/700 scale ships but I do dabble in figures also. I just wish I was better at them. :mpup

I voted Armor, but I'm about equal between armor and aircraft. Lately, I've been putting out more aircraft than armor.

For me primarily 1:35 armour, but every now and again I like to do an aircraft (1:48, 1:35 or 1:32) and sometimes a ship in 1:350.

:hmmm I like them all but I suppose I favour Armour, but thats only because I'm very lazy when it comes to cockpits.

I checked aircraft because most of the stuff i build resembles things that fly- I probably built 1/2 of monograms armor line as a kid though.

tank, but i built an aircraft:
:pilot
IMG_0608.jpg

and i sculpted figure (they are awfull i know!) :D :soldier :soldier

Do they make stuff besides airplanes???? :D

No definitely aircraft first, then armor, and subs and ships are REALLY starting to intrigue me but I've never built one.

Most anything except cars- but today i began a Tony Stewart (orange Home Depot) race car in 1/24. my first one of these EVER! Allot of stuff in that box...

Back