• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

What did you do today?

I think we're hitting 70s right now. Changed out the flannel and put on a short sleeve shirt.

Focused on the Deuce and a half right now. Decals going on as we speak, type.

I finally made it back to the bench, it's been a trying week to say the least!! :pinch: Today, I've played with my cats, talked with my friends, listened to some really great music and built a set of mini tracks. Whew, talk about crowding a weekend into one day!! :mpup

Got up did breakfast for the family went to work and froze my ass off standing at a gate while watching prisoners do exercise then did some paperwork at my desk and froze my ass off because they dont heat the offices at the weekend then froze my ass off doing the evening patrol (do you see a pattern developing here???)then home for thawing and a little time with my Dragon Pzr IV.

Got up did breakfast for the family went to work and froze my ass off standing at a gate while watching prisoners do exercise then did some paperwork at my desk and froze my ass off because they dont heat the offices at the weekend then froze my ass off doing the evening patrol (do you see a pattern developing here???)then home for thawing and a little time with my Dragon Pzr IV.
Cold there?? :D

What's up with all these posts with no progress pix????? :(

Here ya go smarty...

progress.jpg

:D

Breakfast, Java, installed the AC unit in our "training room" HA, Modeled, Sunday Drive with Brother in Law out in the sticks. Came back, modeled, cooked steaks, ate steaks with my Honey and went and modeled again..more pictures coming. Not a bad day. (y)

That`s a picture taken in the summer right ?

There`s no white wet stuff ! :blink

I spent the afternoon smashing up the ice on the driveway to prepare for the forthcoming storm

No Modeling today No Model Mojo :idonno

As I wrote, we went doing this on Sunday:

It was real fun - 15 friends going crazy :) and me, well I almost broke my legt thumb. Its twice as big as normal now and the color is soemthing in between blue and green - a real nice thumb camo :)

That`s a picture taken in the summer right ?

There`s no white wet stuff ! :blink

I picked where I live on purpose. Lived in ND for 2 years, realized y'all are nuts living in that stuff. I was in my shirt sleeves yesterday driving around with the windows down.

Martin, sorry to hear about the injury, hope it's not your modeling thumb!! (y)

Today, this will be about it...dentist appointment early this am. I'm sitting here with the dogs and feeling the impending doom...not sure if I will make it to work yet. Root Canal...nuff said.

Saturday the wife and I spent all day working at our model club's annual contest. Showed up at 6:00 am to set up the computer for registration and the PA system for the raffle. Once the show started, The wife worked registration while I manned my vendor's table with my 6 yr old son. Son headed home with my sister-in-law around 1:00. Contest wrapped up around 4:00. Spent the next 2+ hours cleaning up and then headed over to a club members house for dinner and post contest debrief. Got home around 10:00 pm.

Totals for the contest:
54 contestants
279 models
84 kits donated to Brooke Army Medical Center for use as rehab for soldiers wounded in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Slept most of the day Sunday...

Got out all the survival gear for the big winter storm headed this way. Possible 3/4 inch of ice with a foot of snow and to top it off,40 mph winds to cools us off.:eek:hmy:

Hope we never get a Global Freezing trend,it'll be 120 in the shade.:D
Tony Lee:)

Saturday the wife and I spent all day working at our model club's annual contest. Showed up at 6:00 am to set up the computer for registration and the PA system for the raffle. Once the show started, The wife worked registration while I manned my vendor's table with my 6 yr old son. Son headed home with my sister-in-law around 1:00. Contest wrapped up around 4:00. Spent the next 2+ hours cleaning up and then headed over to a club members house for dinner and post contest debrief. Got home around 10:00 pm.

Totals for the contest:
54 contestants
279 models
84 kits donated to Brooke Army Medical Center for use as rehab for soldiers wounded in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Slept most of the day Sunday...

Excellent but hang on one moment,...

An MA memeber hosts his own show yet no pictures !!!! :eek:hmy:

Only kidding I hope it was a success :)

Excellent but hang on one moment,...

An MA memeber hosts his own show yet no pictures !!!! :eek:hmy:

Only kidding I hope it was a success :)
That's the one thing I miss by having a vendor's table. I don't get to walk around and take photos!

the day started like every day - i got up at 6am to have my five decker espresso for waking up and be ready to let lovely puppy out for his morning business ...

then i was busy most of the morning, driving around and do some shopping (hellyeah - mussels for spaghetti vongole!), then after a very quick lunch took lovely puppy out in the freezing cold for his walk in the park, upon return accidently noticing that the goddamn student renter we have (thanks to my bro! :angry: ) ruined the lock mechanism of the ground floor bathroom window and didn't tell anybody!

that bitch tore at the window that hard that the metal piece holding the window in tilted position broke into! i found myself cursing like a sailor (surprise, surprise!) and trying to make an improvised repair in the cold! (succeeded!)

i'm still quite angry about it but spent the rest of the afternoon with several cups of earl grey tea and writing, writing, writing! at least my anger didn't affect my creativity!

i still could do nasty, nasty things to her! brml!

Well let's see. Froze, froze, froze. PS hold down CTRL and scroll the mouse wheel and you can read what Laura put in the fine print... :mpup

Well let's see I'm on the computer typing this. Home with the kids because of snow. Has snowed about 8 inches since 7:00 AM and is still at it. Can't see across the road about 50 feet.

Terry :blink

Back