• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

What did you do today?

Well today 2/19/2011 .... I'm off to th local Hobby Town with some fellow AMPSCV members. Once a month We do an In store thing where We build kits there. Sometimes We are joined by some of th guys from th local I.P.M.S. chapter too. We get to interact with th public etc ... Tons o' fun !!

http://ampscv.org/

ERIK

Just started mid-winter recess so hopefully I'll get a few near done projects finished...

Went out for breakfast with the oldest boy and my wife. -37C and the car hated me for it. I hate sitting on frozen solid car seats also. Just got home and it's a balmy -23C. Could walk around with the coat unzipped and hat off. Felt so nice with that sun shining. This aft will be tea and modeling.
James

Steam- cleaned half the sectional we're selling. Then- made a set of seatbelts for the Ju388 using PE buckles and lead foil. Not for the faint of heart! Film at eleven.

have just taken 2 paracetamol and will spend most of the day sitting in the dark due to excessive alchohol intake last night my beautiful partner took me out for a birthday meal with friends then onto one of the finest real ale pubs in England where i accidently drank several pints of Titanic white star beer and several more pints of iceberg (capt Smith of the titanic came from here !!)ihad a great night but am going to pay for it today (still i might force myself to get some work on my pnzr 4 later)(y)

have just taken 2 paracetamol and will spend most of the day sitting in the dark due to excessive alchohol intake last night my beautiful partner took me out for a birthday meal with friends then onto one of the finest real ale pubs in England where i accidently drank several pints of Titanic white star beer and several more pints of iceberg (capt Smith of the titanic came from here !!)ihad a great night but am going to pay for it today (still i might force myself to get some work on my pnzr 4 later)(y)

Ahh yes. Too much blood in the alcohol system can lead to bleary eyes and head pains :laugh: Happy Birthday

James

I was glad to wake up today and find the the Wood Brothers won! Nice to see that team win the Daytona 500.

Now I'm at work :(

Yeah Baby !! :ro: :ro: Chalk one up for Virginia ... They are from Sterling V.A. !!! 1st. Win & it's th Daytona 500 !!! WoW !!! That Dude is beyond Cloud 9 !

ERIK

Saturday was filled with road trip, Sunday slipped away before I knew it. I spent the entire day chatting with friends on the computer, listened to some great music, had a good lunch and watched a movie with my wife. Why does it seem time off runs at 3X speed??? :idonno

Holliday today at work,signed up for double shift at office.good for aprox $1100.00 extra today,that's a lot of new models !!

Just got home from a three day getaway to Key West, FL, had fun, a few beers and didn't want to come home. Going back in May :D

Tom

Just got home from a three day getaway to Key West, FL, had fun, a few beers and didn't want to come home. Going back in May :D

Tom

It will be warm then Tom, you wont like it. Tell you what, being a friend send me some tickets and spending money and I'll go instead. If its still nice in may I'll let you know and you can go next year.
:evil: :laugh:

James

Spent the day entertaining my son on his seventh birthday... this after shoveling snow.

Regards,

It will be warm then Tom, you wont like it. Tell you what, being a friend send me some tickets and spending money and I'll go instead. If its still nice in may I'll let you know and you can go next year.
:evil: :laugh:

James[/quote]

I have a better idea, let's both go and determine if it's too hot! And it will be hot and humid by then...must keep hydrated!!!!!

Tom

Tom

I bet that does the ol' ticker some good!

I got up at 0500 this am greeted with half an inch of ice all over my truck, snow coming down pretty heavy. I hit the road anyway, drove about 700 miles from Maryland to SC, lost the ice about mid way down the Eastern shore of VA, made it to little ol' Greenwood to upper 70s. That's about all i'm good for today. Hope to check up on all these threads over the next couple of days.

Did you come home with a case of crabs or did you eat them all there?? :laugh: Snow?

Starting up day 2 with this flu bug...nasty little thing that is sapping all my energy. Haven't been able to exercise at all...but then again I'm not eating either...

Back