• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well Done Request Thread

Check out the Players thread and if your name is in Green I have your shipping address. If not, you may face forfeit of the kit and the next in line will be awarded the kit.

We will leave the request open until all shipping addresses are submitted or kits are shipped. So if you'd like to get on the waiting list just post your request here.

Just wanted to make a quick statement that I think that this is a pretty amazing idea for a group build. I spent most of the evening looking through last year's Cornered builds and through this set of threads as well. My only regret is that I only joined a couple weeks ago and missed out this year...although I am also not in any current builds. I really like how each person's perceptions and concepts breed out and look forward to spending the next year looking through these builds. Congrats to the recipients- wish I could try my hand at this with you!

Jeeves wrote:
Just wanted to make a quick statement that I think that this is a pretty amazing idea for a group build. I spent most of the evening looking through last year's Cornered builds and through this set of threads as well. My only regret is that I only joined a couple weeks ago and missed out this year...although I am also not in any current builds. I really like how each person's perceptions and concepts breed out and look forward to spending the next year looking through these builds. Congrats to the recipients- wish I could try my hand at this with you!

Jeeves,
Just because you didn't get a free one, doesn't mean that you can't join
in... On the last one, I joined after they were started and picked one up
and joined in anyways...
Have some fun and join in.
Shawn

The more the merrier...
You can contact Mike Bishop, If anyone can get them it's him.
He is the US distributor for Monroe Purdue.
Hope this helps.
Shawn

OK-- thanks moon puppy... I found it on Monroe's website for $7.50 which isn't too bad at all...next week is payday. Standing by... :D

Jeeves wrote:
Sounds like fun Shawn... might have to try my hand at this if it is OK to join in??

i'm sorry but you aren't eligible for a free well yet! to be eligible you have to have at least one completed sbs here on tnt!

but since you are up to purchase a well from mike you surely can enter this group build!

Thank you Laura-- I didn't think there were any free wells left anyway...I was just hoping to join in and try my hand at my interpretation. As soon as payday hits next week, I will put in my order if moon puppy will have me...

Welcome, Jeeves! Glad to have you aboard. I'll be putting up pics of my entry this weekend, so no worries about starting a few weeks late. Got a whole year to have fun, so do join us!

Cheers-
chuk

Jeeves,
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us...
I'm sure that you will have a great time building one and once you order it,
it will be no time before we see some work.
Shawn

Thank you Laura...

chuk-- I certainly look forward to seeing what you do with this having followed your aircraft builds for quite a while now...should be very interesting!

Shawn-- thanks again...I am figuring out what to do as we speak...

I thought Id ask this here,..

So what happens now regarding the thing with Mike Bishop

Do we contact him on our own or what ?

From what I remember. You could either send him a link to te Finished Page or you personally send him an E_Mail with Pix fo the Finished Dio. That's th way I understood it !

Back