• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well Done Request Thread

:blush: I probably sound stupid but what is involved here - i would like to be in but not sure what I am getting in too :unsure:

Ian.

Brokeneagle wrote:
:blush: I probably sound stupid but what is involved here - i would like to be in but not sure what I am getting in too :unsure:

Ian.

You have a whole year on this Ian...free parts...Not starting till September. Ya in ya out??? :woohoo:

Do it!

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

:pp

Gatoraaade! Go for it, what's the worst that could happen? Heck, you couldn't be the worst build, I'm in it!! :lol:

Iron Mike wrote:
I don't need two, make Plushy #14. I'm already #1. :laugh:

LOL

Let me find a moderator...

oh wait, I am one...

oh but I don't have any abilities in this area, I only get to muck the stalls and take out the garbage, sorry. Someone else will have to take care of it I guess, or you'll get two.

:laugh:

moon puppy wrote:
Brokeneagle wrote:

Ian.

You have a whole year on this Ian...free parts...Not starting till September. Ya in ya out??? :woohoo:

All right you guys have convinced me, i'm in. :evil:
:silly: :woohoo: with Berlin build as well this is going to be a push.

Hi! :cheer:

After a long hibernation from the hobby and social forum life I'm taking the opportunity and would like to participate in this group build!

Thanks
Noel

Hi Noel,
I'm glad to see you back here, my friend.
Hibernation is B*tch (sorry for this word) :blush: , but it is true. I thing.
Sorry for OT.
Pavel

Noel Petroni wrote:
Hi! :cheer:

After a long hibernation from the hobby and social forum life I'm taking the opportunity and would like to participate in this group build!

Thanks
Noel

Welcome back Noel, glad to see ya bud!

Back