• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well Done Request Thread

Remember, there's 25 slots to fill and more available for purchase. Both you guys are on the list for consideration, formalities and all you know... ;)

Well, (pun intended) I skipped the first one but I'll throw my hat in the ring this time around. I have a neat little vignette in mind for this.

:peace

Excellent! I'll be on hand to help guide this ship, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Remember, this build will be open for a full year!

Cheers1
chuk

That's right, just want to thank Chuck for taking time to help out with the GBs some. Chuck will be giving color commentary and moderators duties for the Well Done GB. Big hat tip to Chuck...All Hail Chuck! :notworthy (y)

I'd like to be part of this as well, will be my very first group build.

What's the deadline?

Cheers

Giovanni

gioazz wrote:
I'd like to be part of this as well, will be my very first group build.

What's the deadline?

Cheers

Giovanni

Start date is Sept 1, 2010. End is Aug31, 2011

They have talked me into it. I'm in. There will be a Well and something in my build. I understand large Cats get thirsty.

Put me in for a reserve- if all are not claimed, I'll bite. Hey, it's a year-long project, isn't it? B)

Let's put you down for one and you have an opt out before delivery in August. Can't wait to see this Chukerized. :mpup

Johnny...Johnny...Johnny...I think I know the inspiration for all those little Johnny jokes cause you're always causing troubles.

Let us think about this and we'll let you know.

Back