• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well Done Request Thread

This is shaping up to be quite a party! I'm still percolating on ideas- got some interesting inspiration the San Diego ComicCon... ;)

So it's official. To date we have 17 kits claimed, I will contact (note, I will contact YOU) everyone who has a number and get your shipping address this weekend. We will attempt to consolidate shipping as much as possible.

We will also keep the request lines open until the remaining kits are gone or 1 month left in the Group Build cut off, which ever comes first. There are only 8 more kits left so if you are interested, put your hat in the ring.

Again, I will contact each of the participants for their shipping address this weekend. you will have your kits in hand in time for the Well Done Group Build kickoff.

Just came in to have a look and I must say a BIG THANK YOU FOR A VERY WARM WELCOME TO ...

Thanks Moon puppy - Pavel - Johnney - Shawn

I'm glad to be here again................. my modelling spirit dwindled and I'm hoping that with this this group build I'll be on track again.

Thanks again

Regards
Noel

OK, Email should have been sent to all the recipients of the free kit. If you have been given a number here on this thread and did not get an email from me let me know.

MOONIE,

May I throw My hat into th Well ... Oh ! ,I mean Ring ??

After a hard day of Eatin' Dust & Punchin' Holes in Shermies, Th Sleek, & Sly Panther gets a Little Thirsty :evil:

201of19pdviaebay_20100809_1989811172.jpg

ERIK

This may be the Wonton soup and lunchtime brewski's talking, but what the heck.... oh great poomba's, I humbly request admission to this build. I don't know the secret knock, but if I did it would use it now. :drink

Lunch beers- and you didn't invite me? Oh, well- we'll have you in anyway! Excellent, Rudi- come on in!

Yeah , what the hey count me in too , ....... I've got some ideas for this deep subject , ........ well , ......... deep subject , ...........

All I hear is crickets , .......... where's the audience ............

chukw wrote:
Lunch beers- and you didn't invite me? Oh, well- we'll have you in anyway! Excellent, Rudi- come on in!

You guys and gals are always welcome for beers :drink

Today's choice was Pilsner Urquell, which left me with a bit of a headache this arvo. As such I had to forgo alcohol at Friday arvo drinks... I had wine instead. Fixed me right up for a couple of light beers when I got home :D :drink

chukw wrote:

OK, this is official, Iron Mike, PhantomII (the lurker) and myself are trying to plan a road trip to Augusta GA to cruise the LHS and general fellowship. There's been talk of BBQ or Biker/Seafood joint for lunch, not sure which yet, someone said something about both but it's a long ride back and too hot to roll down the windows (if ya know what I mean).

So there's your invite Chuk, BE DAR!

Ok guys if there is any still going count me in i think i can come up with some ideas for this and it will give me a chance to add a bit of allied green to the subject

Got you carabinier, send me a email with your shipping info, my email is in my profile.

Just a reminder, only request made here in public on this forum are official request. If you have sent me a private message stating you want it, you are not in, doesn't matter what my reply was. We only have 3 more kits left and if your request is not on this thread it will be ignored.

Back