• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

USS TEXAS build.

Right?! I'm not sure why I've never felt the urge to build WWII ship's before now...late bloomer maybe...haha.
Glad Cole is interested in the Texas.
So far the kit is pretty good, just some minor stuff to watch out for.
He picked it up today. I hope he will chime in, or at least join

Adding the PE...
1000006740-01.jpeg

It appears there are two completely different sections of railing marked PE-B9 in the instructions. The section of rail I circled is actually PE-B10 on the photo etch frets.
20231210_090848.jpg

Coming to life! Trumpeter hose racks are turds, aren't they? I wonder what other curves the Chinese instructions will throw at you?

Coming to life! Trumpeter hose racks are turds, aren't they? I wonder what other curves the Chinese instructions will throw at you?
I was wondering if that is what those "Kilroy was here" looking things are supposed to be.
There's been other curves. If I did this kit again I'd know what to look for in advance.

Back