• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

USAF NMF

Another suggestion I have is anything USAF or USAAF that was (mainly)unpainted(i.e. no camo) natural metal finish - loads of aircraft here to chose from - you know what they are :)

Lots of great choices. I hate NMF though. But maybe could give it a try with an F-84 maybe.
James

:unsure: Ahem well - Just a quick idea of course (I'm sure the 'Professional' can come up with better :D ) -
USAFNMF3.jpg

Hmm, I've got a B-36 in my stash. Haha. Ive actually been curious to try out the aluminum foil method for doing BMF, probably a good option for that a/c. Would probably spend 50 bucks or more on Alclad to paint it.

I would prefer non-started kits but I guess 20% started is fair enough just lets see a pic before.
Anyway list so far - I've put ? after cos it's only rough for now -
Kryptosdaddy - F-104?
Me - Hasegawa 1/48 F-104C?
SA Dave - F-104 or ??
Moon Puppy - ??
Jknaus - F-84?
Nerdling - ??
Adam Baker - B-36?

Any plane that is USAAC,USAAF,USAF that is mostly unpainted NMF or metal looking you know what I mean.Nice and shiny is what counts :laugh:
Above all no navy yellow winged crap as I HATE Wildcats! :gogo :yipee

Any more takers?

Back