• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The "Things We Love" Campaign

Skinny_Mike

I had a great idea for a campaign! The Things We Love. Idea would be to build a kit of your favorite subject, what ever it is. If you favorite subject is the Bf-109, build that or build a sherman tank if that's your favorite subject. The beauty is there are no limits here, the campaign would be literally open to any subject, car, boat, airplane, armor, figures, sci-fi, whatever! The only catch is that as part of your kick-off post there needs to be an explanation of why your subject is your favorite.

This would be a great way to build a subject that we are all excited about, and we'll learn something about our fellow peers!

What do we think, if there's some intrest, I'll add the poll.

Mike

F4E phantom • P61 Blackwidow • Mirage F1 • Any Sherman • lately any truck or some vehicle pulling something • Sci Fi • Fantasy

This is a great idea, just tell me though which company makes a 1/1 goat and does Eduard do PE for her :woohoo:

Found what you're looking for Dave.

91PmQ7W0A2L__SL1500_.jpg

The only aftermarket stuff was this though

411l8EVPISL.jpg

:rotf :rotf :rotf

I think this is a great idea. So many things I could do Brewster Buffalo, A6M Zero, Grumman Hellcat, or maybe do a dedication build I've been wanting to do with an A-6 Intruder :hmmm

I am number seven. Beats being number ten,right? :tomato

Can't go wrong with another Sherman model. :good:

Back