• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-34 in Prague

Thanks Mike :) it's a little standstill now prepared the base (glued isolation foam in a photoframe from IKEA) then some small details to do, and the wheel and exhausts and painting hahaha pink pink pink!

Sent off to you yesterday:
4Mats001.JPG

The roadwheels will need some sanding of raised lines. You will need drill out the roadwheels and idlers to fit the Tamiya axles. Use the resin hub cap instead of the Tamiya rubber hub cap to fit the wheel to the Tamiya hull).

Regards,

Wow what a package! that will solve all my problems (atleast the ones concerning this build).
I have been busy with that screen, used a nylon stocking for the mesh and was just about to start the frame around but then i wait with that (y)

And the roadwheel is perfect!
I searched on internet and i just found ones with tires with holes in the sides, and i needed one without.
Now just waiting for the mailman then :dance :yipee :dance

Thanks Saul (y) (y)

Here is some updates, the screen (made of a nylon stocking, chance Veerle is into modelbuilding to so she understands when i ask for things like that :blush: :D )

P1140078.JPG

Toolbox to be.

P1140073.JPG

P1140077.JPG

P1140076.JPG

P1140074.JPG

And between this i made some nametags for the club table when we go to shows, think it's nice when you see the names of the people sitting behind the table (maybe you just seen their avatar in a forum, and don't know what they look like :idonno )

P1140075.JPG

//Mats

The mods are looking good, Mats. How about shaving that molded handle off the fuel tank and replacing it with a piece of scrap PE sprue? Easy but effective. (y) :drinks

thinking about that, wasn't going to be so much mods from the beginning but one thing leads to another.... and also thinking of changing the fenders (the extensions, will give them a more banged up look)
//Mats

thinking about that, wasn't going to be so much mods from the beginning but one thing leads to another.... and also thinking of changing the fenders (the extensions, will give them a more banged up look)

It ALWAYS begins that way...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic

Regards,

Ok, i took the step, one fender is cut away, and the replacement is done (just need the reinforcement at the back edge).

P1140079.JPG

P1140080.JPG

And one good thing about this...... i had to drink a beer!! :drinks

P1140081.JPG

Also busy with the small toolholders, found some in a Pz III set with working hinges :bang head :bang head not gonna go there, making them out of thin evergreen strips and it's looking ok, pics coming later :soldier
//Mats

Saul, Just want to let you know that the wheels and the other things are here (y)
now i'm busy trying to get trough the tape.... :fencing
:yipee
Getting closer to painting this thing PINK!
//Mats

Got some work done on the t-34 today, it was a real boost to get the letter with all the details today :)
Here is some pics of the progress, had to repair the covers for the exhaust, i guess they had a rough ride from NY to Belgium even though it was good packed (no big problem it was just to glue them).

P1140468.JPG

P1140474.JPG

P1140477.JPG

P1140479.JPG

And here is the wheel, or what's left of it.... :)

P1140469.JPG

P1140478.JPG

//Mats

Found some time to do a little on this one today, almost done :dance

Made the clamp and the other bracket on the rear side panel (don't know for what it is, never seen it in any other pics)

P1140502.JPG

P1140504.JPG

P1140503.JPG

//Mats

Thanks StuG :Hiay

Decided to make new handles for the fueltanks to, after all the other mods it would look strange with those plastic blobs there

P1140506.JPG

Folding a 3mm handle is a challange with big fumly fingers like mine... :bang head

P1140505.JPG

But it was a succes :dance

P1140508.JPG

//Mats

Back