• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-34 in Prague

Bagge

Ok here are the startup picks with date:

P1130964.JPG

I hope it's ok with you guys, the hull is glued together (leftovers from the cold steel campaign) no details added to it.

P1130965.JPG

And what it will look like when it's done (hopefully, can't find a good reference for the pink colour...)

224ae22f826c910~0.jpg

If it's problems with it let me know then i back out :fencing

//Mats

I hope it's ok with you guys, the hull is glued together (leftovers from the cold steel campaign) no details added to it.

P1130965.JPG

224ae22f826c910~0.jpg

If it's problems with it let me know then i back out

Mats, if you cut it more to match the photo, I am sure no one will have a problem with it. As it is, I don't have any issue. Pay particular attention to the spikes into the ground from the ice cleat holes in the tracks laying flat on the ground.

Regards,

Made some nice progress last night and today, many small things to fix on the tamiya t-34 hull (holes for the electric motor installation must be filled and then the hole under the fenders)

P1130979.JPG

Detailing the underside.
P1130980.JPG

P1130981.JPG

Found some leftover friul tracks that will fit for this :)

P1130982.JPG

I also found a pot of tamiya pink paint :good:

//Mats

Thanks guys for the nice comments, i got some more done yesterday and i must sand off some spackel today, what i need to find is a wheel, the ones in the tamiya kit is not the same as on the pic, so search for one "spider wheel" is on!

Some more pics of the progress, busy with all those small details that you see on the pics but are missing on the hull.

P1130987.JPG

P1130988.JPG

P1130990.JPG

P1130991.JPG

Started work on the brackets on the lower rear part, must be for towing something, the bolts on 2 of them have been torched off between the brackets, trying to recreate that :hmmm

P1130992.JPG

P1130993.JPG

And in the search for plastic rod of 2mm diameter i found these :cheer:

P1130994.JPG

P1130995.JPG

Here it is in place, just need some more detailing of the welds

P1130996.JPG

//Mats

No, i don't have one like that, i go to a show next weekend so maybe i can find it there :)
Or if someone here have a spare laying around i would be happy to take care of it! :)
//Mats

No, i don't have one like that, i go to a show next weekend so maybe i can find it there :)
Or if someone here have a spare laying around i would be happy to take care of it! :)
//Mats

Mats, I know Edward took the box of T-34 spare parts I had (Tamiya and Zvezda) but I may be able to send you one from another brand... PM AND e-mail me your postal address. I will send you my e-mail address in a PM.

Regards,

Thanks Dave :)
Saul, if you were here i give you a big hug! that would help me out a lot :)
//Mats

:bang head :bang head :bang head
Spent some time today making things i must change again (next time remember to do a proper study of the object before building.... :smack )

P1140004.JPG

the brackets in the middle must look like this! (didn't find this pic until after i done them :facepalm

P1140006.JPG

But i got something good done to :) detailed the upper panel, needed some extra boltheads and some had to go away (cut them off and drilled a hole 0,6mm) also the panel over the round hatch had to be done.

P1140007.JPG

P1140005.JPG

P1140009.JPG

P1140010.JPG

Fuel tank cut open one end and thinned it out a little and moved the "fill plug"

P1140008.JPG

Tomorrow making new brackets and see what i can do about that screen on the radiator cover :hmmm

//Mats

Mats, check your PM. I have something else to offer to bring it closer to the real item (a Czech manufactured ARV based on the T-34-85 chassis - telltale signs are the extended exhausts and the pivot hinge brackets above the scalloped armored exhaust covers).

Regards,

Back