• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-34 in Prague

So, here we are now :side: one step forward and one back, but now i'm almost bach to where i started this morning :)
The new brackets in place, just need the welds.

P1140033.JPG

And also carved away one of the exhaust covers, will be replaced with a correct one :)

P1140034.JPG

Must see for all the small things on the fenders to how to scratch those, tool holders etc.

//Mats

Thanks Andy :)

Adjusted the angle of the cut a little and i also cut out the net in the radiator cover, just need to find something to replace it with, pretty fine mesh

P1140035.JPG

P1140036.JPG

The small brackets are in place on one side :)

P1140037.JPG

//Mats

No stress Saul! I am busy searching for white glue so i can clue the base in the frame, pff today nothing goes my way.....
Not sure i dare to sit down and build something today....

Oh that reminds me, I got some tools for you Mat, Mike gave them to me and I know I got some in my stash. Still need them?

No stress Saul!

Oh, I am not stressed at all!

Today's Sunday!

recliner.gif

Ok, I am actually cleaning up a mess I created while looking for PzKpfw IV parts. This does mean going into my garage/workshop so I will get the parts for you.

I am enjoying the build and am only too happy to help out.

Regards,

Back