• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sur une route Normande ,France 1944

Hello everybody!:Hiay . After an absence for professional reasons, I resumed my painting Panzer 4, the wear and patina!

pz-suite-bis13.jpg

pz-suite-bis9.jpg

:huh:

I'm embarrassed that I didn't see your previous update. But this is a double treat for me, two updates for the price of one. Magnificent work Laurent! You should be proud, I don't know how you can make it even better but I'll watch for the next update.

Only saw this now and WOW! What a neat build and awesome paint job, Laurent! The camo scheme is looking fantastic and the weathering better still!
113.gif
Really inspiring, especially for me, as I have a Pz. IV Ausf. F2(G) waiting to be built - I'm keeping that one for the Normandy GB, if it's an acceptable entry, of course... ;)

Congratulations for a job well done: will certainly keep an eye on this one!
emoticon_nod.gif

Cheers and thanx for sharing!
emoticon_yo.gif

Fernao

Thank you guys for your comment:notworthy . Yes well I decided to smear my Panzer IV, soil accumulated on the tank after a bombing. (And as I suppose in such circumstances, the tank crew did not have time to clean :D ). I'll add more tree branches to hide the light aircraft !.

Hello to all!:Hiay
Finally finished this week on my diorama Panzer IV Ausf H in Normandy during the summer 44!
:)

borg9.jpg

borg7-HDR.jpg

borg18.jpg

Exquis, monsieur Laurent! Vraiment special! :dude

Tank, soldiers, settings... all very well done! Yessir... truly awe-inspiring work!!! :notworthy

Congratulations and thanks for sharing! (y)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Hello to all, as expected from another picture of my Panzer IV!:)

pziv-4.jpg

pziv-9.jpg

pziv-8.jpg

pziv-7.jpg

pziv-3.jpg

Otherwise the rest of the pictures, you can see on the website;

http://www.wix.com/plasticmodelhobby/plasticmodelhobby-galerie

Back