• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sur une route Normande ,France 1944

PMH

b]Hello friends ModelKit B) , after a few weeks' vacation well deserved :D , for my first post here in this forum (which is also my first forum on the world model ;) ), my new model, a Panzer IV Ausf H Tamiya. I will not do like most of you, putting a newspaper in the country is the day (because I never buy newspapers :blush: ), but from the first stage photos of the model. (I promise my next comp, I would put a newspaper box and figurines! :D )

For history, the Panzer IV will be located in Normandy period beginning in August 1944!.
For figures, I found that the tank commander which I expect delivery!.[/b]

montage-pz442.jpg

montage-pz441-1.jpg

montage-pz440.jpg

montage-pz433.jpg

montage-pz431.jpg

montage-pz426.jpg

montage-pz47.jpg

Here are some photos, the rest can be seen on the following link;

http://www.wix.com/plasticmodelhobby/plasticmodelhobby-galerie

As for painting a little patience because I also expect delivery of my new airbrush !

merveilleux laurent! très, très magnifique travail!

t'es sur une route de succès avec ce char!

quel figure t'as choisi?

------------------------
whoopwhoop - english version of comment!
------------------------

marvellous laurent! very, very phantastic work!

you're on the road of success with this tank!

what figure did you chose?

Thank you to you three! :) , The figure for Laura, I chose an Alpine Reference No. 35030, by chance I just got a 1 P.M. Here are the pictures;

chef2char.jpg

chef2char2.jpg

chef2char3.jpg

chef2char4.jpg

It is a very good figure, the putty on this one, is to adapt the arm of the dome PZ4

There will be two more that I need to find a specialty store for paint panzer4 not until two weeks because the airbrush is not in the parcel that I received (out of stock) :S

Grex genesis.xs mark, I had one, but I lent it to a friends I lost :( and paid the course!

Marvelous work on the Panzer IV Captain Haddock :) , ( I want to buy a blue jumper with an anchor for you :D ) The figure is very nice as well . I hope you get your new airbrush soon as I am looking forward to seeing the finished model now , although it always is hard to paint and hide all the work :p .

Jenny :kiss:

Thank you Jenny, you're right, photos are only for the beauty of the model and its construction. It would mount two separate model and paint one!. :laugh:

Yesterday I found my second figurine :) of the Dragon brand, ref 6119 Fallen Comrade (Aachen 1944). It is reworked with the addition of a Hornet head.

soldatspz4.jpg

soldatspz42.jpg

As I often say, the figures presented on a diorama in pairs, do not mix :sick: , and preferring the figures presented by odd :laugh: . So it is imperative that I find to be the third figure diorama !!!:D

And now the latest figure, another tank commander. A reference MK 35, with a head and hand of Hornets brand.

second-chef.jpg

second-chef2.jpg

LAURENT,

You've got a Good head of steam Going !! That Pz IV is really lookin cool ! I too can't wait to see it with Paint !

Th figures are lookin good ! I'm not familiar with MK 35. I'll have to check into them. Alpine Figs are Tops !! You can't go wrong with 'em.

I'll be watchin' to see this Come together !!

ERIK

LAURENT,

You've got a Good head of steam Going !! That Pz IV is really lookin cool ! I too can't wait to see it with Paint !

Th figures are lookin good ! I'm not familiar with MK 35. I'll have to check into them. Alpine Figs are Tops !! You can't go wrong with 'em.

I'll be watchin' to see this Come together !!

ERIK

Thank you Eric :) , for painting the Panzer, it will hear a little because I'm receiving an airbrush from a supplier out of stock :(

Laurent,

The Panzer IV is fantastic!

Whenever I hear a guy say he has no local hobby shop, I think of you! Whoa! I can't even imagine working where you do! I guess you do get some good quality modeling time though!

Bob

Here's a link to the firm MK35, for those who do not know;

http://www.mk35.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&lang=fr

Hello all,:Hiay painting the Panzer IV, tricolor camouflage. Seriously I attack the patina, dirt and mud!

panzer-47.jpg

panzer-43.jpg

panzer-414.jpg

Back