• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Still on the hunt

Gator

Well, I searched the shipping container for my finished models again today. No luck in finding them. But it wasn’t a total loss. I did find three model kits that I thought were lost. The old Revell Calypso research vessel kit. This kit is impossible to find in the US for under $100 if you can find it. I grew up watching The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau on television. I found the episodes on YouTube recently.
Next is reissue of the Starsky and Hutch Ford Grand Torino. Another show from my youth and a kit I wish I could have built back in the day.
The last one is 1/24 German G4 staff car that will be built to represent Gen. Burkhalter’s staff car from the sitcom Hogan’s Heroes.

I also found my 1/35 LMTV that my best friend wanted me to build for him since he was an HR employee at the plant in Texas.

IMG_2024-03-30-164504.jpeg

IMG_0059.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

I can hear the drum line now.
Glad you found them Kenny, if you can't find your finished builds that means you just have to start over right?

Chris, going to Scalemates wast the first thing I did after I got cleaned up! I download a photo of the decal sheet from there too. I think I know that guy that makes decals that you are referring to. I just have to bribe the dogs.

Back