• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

STEARMAN PT-17

Well I think I'm finished with this one. Thanks for following along.

Terry B)

DSC02100.JPG

DSC02101.JPG

DSC02102.JPG

DSC02103.JPG

DSC02104.JPG

DSC02105.JPG

DSC02106.JPG

DSC02107.JPG

DSC02108.JPG

DSC02109.JPG

DSC02110.JPG

DSC02112.JPG

DSC02113.JPG

DSC02114.JPG

DSC02116.JPG

DSC02117.JPG

Fantastic, Terry- cheers!

DSC02117.JPG

This pic reminds me of a time I was poking around a friends grass-strip airfield, Hurdle Field in North Carolina. In comes a beautiful Stearman just like this and taxi's up to the gas pump. The pilot, with a dog in tow) climbs out and grabs the nozzle. Dog runs off to sniff and pee. Pilots climbs back on to plane. Mounts the top wing and stands on the center section as he refueled. I got a nosebleed just looking up at him! Once dome he whistled for his dog, climbed back in and off he went.

DSC02117.JPG

This pic reminds me of a time I was poking around a friends grass-strip airfield, Hurdle Field in North Carolina. In comes a beautiful Stearman just like this and taxi's up to the gas pump. The pilot, with a dog in tow) climbs out and grabs the nozzle. Dog runs off to sniff and pee. Pilots climbs back on to plane. Mounts the top wing and stands on the center section as he refueled. I got a nosebleed just looking up at him! Once dome he whistled for his dog, climbed back in and off he went.

What a neat story! That's what makes modeling worth while.

Thanks!

:D

DSC02117.JPG

Thanks!

That's all you need now, a pilot, gas hose and a dog. :rotf

DSC02117.JPG

Thanks!

That's all you need now, a pilot, gas hose and a dog. :rotf

I think I'll leave well enough alone.

B)

Back