• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Son of Sharkmouth's Delta Dart

Sharkmouth's CTA2 Double Delta Darts

Here are the photos which should have been uploaded:
CTA2017.JPG

CTA2018.JPG

Lots of filing and sanding after cutting sheet styrene to fill the most egregious gaps. The toothbrush merely cleans the files, sanding sticks, and kit parts prior to taking proper photographs.

Lots more sanding, then polishing, before this is done.

Regards,

Now we know what the toothbrush is for. Pup, you can put yours back in the medicine cabinet.

Thanks Saul, didn't see your update the other day. Looks like some rescribing will be on your agenda also. :popcorn

Well, two more filling and sanding sessions and the fuselage and lower wings are ready to be joined as soon as the cockpit is painted. After that is primer.

Photos this weekend after I have something (painted cockpit and completed figure) to show.

Regards,

Very good job ..... I went back page one and looked at everything ..... looking great ... (y)

Good to here from You Saul!

Terry (y)

OK then but we'll have this waitin' on you if you don't post pics this weekend.

:nopics

Sharkmouth's CTA2 Delta Dart

To have a chance at finishing this GB, I have decided to move on with the Monogram kit for my son. The boy knows the GB is to benefit another child and volunteered to help me paint. The title has been changed to reflect that only one Dart is to be completed for CTA2. Photos later tonight after the paint dries.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's CTA2 Delta Dart

Cracks showed during sanding so I had to repeat. close, but not close enough. I will complete this kit. A quick photo later tonight to show where I stand.

It will be my guinea pig as I demonstrate techniques at the SME gathering on April 14th.

Regards,

Back