• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SLA M3 Halftrack

Here is the pictures, still working slowly. I've got the rest of the week off now. Thanks to a car accident in Denver Monday :vmad I fared the worst as I turned to check Grace and we got hit another two times. No broken bones, a lot of tissue damage in my back, neck and hips. Everyone is still pretty sore. Still planning on making Eagle Quest. :drinks

Now on to why we come here. More weathering done, still more to do.

Body
7006_zpswj85fupt.jpg

7008_zps7rkrmuw2.jpg

7009_zpstk0t0ebk.jpg

7007_zpsiqsxw0xd.jpg

7010_zpso6bhmdmp.jpg

7011_zpsbredpyky.jpg

7012_zpsakcwnq83.jpg

7013_zpsvxpi2ylm.jpg

7014_zpsrfcvscyf.jpg

7015_zpswmsrxnde.jpg

Chassis
7005_zpsykexcfoz.jpg

7004_zpsn6nt4v3t.jpg

7003_zpszhwcygxr.jpg

7002_zps7bcnuesf.jpg

7001_zpsst5tifyy.jpg

:salute

That's plastic? I call BS! :rotf

Amazing rusting.

Hope all mends up quickly. Car accidents suck.

Oh no! I got distracted with the pictures I didn't read you had a wreck! Glad everyone is ok now go get a new tank to carry Grace in :soldier

Amazing dirt amongst other things :woohoo:

Bad enough but glad it was not worse than that .

Cheers, Christian B)

Oh no! I got distracted with the pictures I didn't read you had a wreck! Glad everyone is ok now go get a new tank to carry Grace in :soldier

:rotf

Yeah that would be awesome! Wonder if they would let use it for work? I'd need the tax write off to keep it fueled.

I can't complain this fall we broke down and got 2016 Ford Explorer. (Which I've not liked, it's ugly and it is really a station wagon) It did a fantastic job. It's a couple inches shorter now :laugh:

Glad that nobody was badly hurt. So the model... Difficult to say anything about it without using an expletive... It really is that bl**dy good !!

Ian.

Yeah that would be awesome! Wonder if they would let use it for work? I'd need the tax write off to keep it fueled.

I can't complain this fall we broke down and got 2016 Ford Explorer. (Which I've not liked, it's ugly and it is really a station wagon) It did a fantastic job. It's a couple inches shorter now :laugh:

I was thinking that storm chaser thing you posted a while back. :good:

I was thinking that storm chaser thing you posted a while back. :good:

Now that I might away with using. :D

Take care Jeff, hope you mend with no further issues. And this is still an amazing build. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
:popcorn
James

Back