• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SLA M3 Halftrack

More progress today :eek:hyeah

8003_zpspmzph6t8.jpg

8002_zps3pie1gqx.jpg

8004_zpscjozcuno.jpg

8005_zpsww5yohpg.jpg

8006_zpsikfajsgj.jpg

8007_zpsxehinmdl.jpg

8008_zpsfzilimjt.jpg

8009_zpseyzjuega.jpg

8010_zpssplzzbim.jpg

8011_zpsogxyzogj.jpg

8012_zpsgdytito0.jpg

8014_zps4l5d8wi7.jpg

8015_zpsyi0jzo5b.jpg

8016_zps76uadsbw.jpg

8018_zpsw298sb5u.jpg

Still playing gear, nothing is looking right. Got to get that done before dusting it. :hmmm

Most excelent!...for sure,one of the best works that I have ever seen here :eek:ldguy :notworthy ...btw , love the wet efects :good:

Luiz

Mna Jeff, the dirt built up on the transmission and oil pan just looks real, you've nailed this buddy! :notworthy

Jeff I got very far behind, ... what with working on the truck & what not life has been very busy. I looked through all the pages since My last post and I agree and think that this is the best I've ever seen, I hope I can make it to Eagle Quest to see it in person, and I'll help you Load that Big eagle in your new Auto, I'm glad ya'll weren't hurt, and I can't wait to see this bad boy in person ... (y) :woohoo: (y)

Calling it done. Took it to Eaglequest this last weekend and rewarded with a Silver medal :yipee

The M3 did not travel well, came loose from the base, flipped on it's left side and the base worked its way up and on the left suspension :sick: Knocked off all the doors, the windshield frame and some how got the body loose from the chassis. Thankfully I was able to repair it. :drinks

F_15_o.jpg

F_01.jpg

F_02jpg.jpg

F_03.jpg

F_04.jpg

F_05.jpg

F_06.jpg

F_07.jpg

F_09.jpg

F_10.jpg

F_11jpg.jpg

F_12.jpg

F_13.jpg

F_14.jpg

Fantastic job!...excelent unusual squeme and weathering!!... (y) ... Congratulations for the beautiful award :good:

:drinks

Luiz

Dang man, I thought we had some rough roads around here? Glad you were able to fix it Jeff, for one ugly vehicle it sure rocks! Congrats on the win, well deserved! (y)

Hi Sherm . Such an unusual vehicle and paint job .Beautiful work . Congratulation on your award .
Masterfully done and well deserved.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back