• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your modelling caves, workshops etc etc

Lots of empty space in those cabinets John.

Trust me... I'm working on it! The display cases are custom made be a guy in northern NSW and are difficult to get, so when I get the chance I try and get as many as I can in one purchase. That's largely why you see so many empty ones. You haven't seen the rest of the house and the complete stash... :lol:

They are very nice, I suppose shipping to US would just be insane. My Wife keeps telling me we need to get some cases like this for my stuff.

Think i'm going to spend this coming week cleaning up the workshop, get it pretty up for picture taking time again...

Today is a good day !

I can now reveal my own personal Model Emporium

Albeit a meagre place but its mine all mine,...unless the wife says otherwise :)

IMG_3557.JPG

IMG_3560.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG

My relocation is almost complete. :mpup

What?...You're not all dying from anticipation?

Nice setup Andy...but c'mon, get rid of those shoeboxes, total waste of space. :lol:

No No !! :eek:hmy: The shoe boxes stay put,.. I know whats in every single box and in what order to take them out and start playing,... erm,.... I mean do some serious model stuff !

Its all looking a bit clean right now :huh:

That means :hmmm

Id better do something ! :D

Now that's a work area!! (y) Modeling is happening here. Looks just like mine.

Terry B)

Workbenches.

Don't know if this has been done but oh well. Where do you do your work. To start off this is mine.....Cheers mark

Back