• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sdkfz 7/1

Awesome work on the breakfast Andy :popcorn It reminds me of the Waffle House and that I aint ate there in awhile.

Tim

Update Figure *1

Well here`s one of my figures 95% done just needs touching up here and there and the Alliance modelworks shoulder and collar tabs need matting down :)

IMG_3703%7E0.JPG

IMG_3702%7E0.JPG

IMG_3701%7E0.JPG

Heres the chap in situ :)

IMG_3699.JPG

IMG_3698.JPG

** what the pictures dont show are the highlights and shading on the uniform which are quite subtle and are sadly undetectable due to my ever increasing lack of photography skills **

Wow,Andy!
You are talking about your [GREAT] figure,but,......you DID NOT mention the fingernails on your figure!!!
I might be a bit weird,but I do notice these fab details! :woohoo:

Please carry on,mate! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

LOL well thank you kindly Ron :drinks

I did the finger nails on the chap by simply small cuts off the end of figures and then painting them with a light light flesh colour They do look quite effective but Ive yet to master dirty fingernails lolol

I notice the small stuff too,.. you know its an advanced level of nerdiness :mpup :silly: :gogo

Can you do a review of the Alliance Model Works stuff? I was wondering about getting some but know nothing about them.
James

Holy cow! I go to work and you drop this bomb on us! These are simply smashing, Andy! All the details really set it off and the figure is excellent!!!!!!!! (y) :soldier :soldier

ANDY,

:ro: This Figure ROX !! Those Shoulder Boards & Collar tabs are th Shizzle !! They look Awesome ! Great Job !

Question - The Canteen - did you make that or did it come like that ? I could use some canteen's like that in th M.P. dio I'm desperately trying to finish !

The Figure is Awesome Dude !! :D :drinks

Mike, Erik, Martin, and Laura Thank you Thank you ! (y)

Erik the canteen came from a Gen 2 German set and you can get canteens with the top off included in the set

I think my set was the anti tank unit that I used in the Berlin campaign build its a particular sprue that Ive seen before in other sets so it may be standard,...If you have any have a butchers* through and see what you have :D

* Butchers = Butchers hook = Look (Cockney rhyming slang) :gogo

Back