• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SCHNELLBOOT S-100

Absolutely top notch. The base looks gorgeous, and it fits perfectly with the boat.

Between the figures and their poses, and the water on the base, it gives the whole thing a very dynamic look, instead of the typical static look you see so often.

Outstanding end to a great project! Enjoyed every bit of it.

Terry (y) :notworthy

An absolute stunner. It has been fun watching this build and the end result is just fantastic (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks to all, I just regret taking so long to finish this proyect, there were times when months passed without any work on the kit. I just
Started a new build and will do my best to end it withing a reasonable time frame :eek:ldguy hahaha

Thanks again!

Abdin

Quite a splendid piece of work you've done here! I am totally impressed with it! Especially the water!! :woohoo: (y) (y) (y) I would be interested in learning how to do that as I have a few builds in mind that would be greatly enhanced by it. :eek:hyeah :drinks

Hello Abdin,

This is one of the most superb builds on any forum that I have seen :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Sad to see this end but looking forward to your next project !!!!

Randy

Back