• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"ROAD WARRIORS" CAMPAIGN(8 PARTICIPANTS)

Re: "ROAD WARRIORS" CAMPAIGN(7 PARTICIPANTS)

Terry, this could be in?
100_3061.jpg

If positive, count me in! :soldier

ps: I remember this one too
100_3062.jpg

Ooh, I want to see the first one! Does it have any figures.

Regards,

Yes both are perfect.

B)

I'm gonna do this one, found it this weekend together with a set of wheels with snowchains :D

P1070793.JPG

//Mats

I was planning to make a some company for my AB.41 - so if i will get Tamiya 1/48 M8 Greyhound, them i will join with great pleasure :)

That will be a nice build.

(y)

That's 8!!!

Alright stupid question I know but can you make an real armored vehicle an "Mad Max" like one?

Dave, this is what Terry posted on page 1:

No I'm not talking about Mad Max or Mel Gibson! I am suggesting a campaign for all armed wheeled vehicles from WW I to present. Now I don't mean a pickup with two guys with rifles in the back. I mean a wheeled vehicle that was built at the factory or cranked out in the motor pool to be a armed wheeled vehicle. Sorry no tracks or halftracks wheels only.

Emphasis is my own, not Terry's.

;)

Regards,

Dave has a point, FICTIONAL weaponized civilian vehicles- that would make an interesting campaign. Mad Max, Twisted Metal, Death race 2000 ect. but I digress.

We have a Sci-Fiction campaign going already. Great ideas, but they fit in better there. This campaign is for real life, historical, combat wheeled vehicles sorry.

Terry B)

OK I thought I could use this build as inspiration to do an Landrover scout armed car to go with this one and finish this one at the same time.
MM10.jpg

MM11.jpg

mm12.jpg

You need to check the 2111 forum under the "thing to come". https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/earth-2111

B)

well I am interswted, but I would need to commit farther into 2012.

Was the PUMA ever done in Ambush camo?

So this may start in June? I'm still in with the scratched Russo Balt car, but if at all possible i still may need that sprue T. No rush. CR :)

Back