• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"ROAD WARRIORS" CAMPAIGN(8 PARTICIPANTS)

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
No I'm not talking about Mad Max or Mel Gibson! I am suggesting a campaign for all armed wheeled vehicles from WW I to present. Now I don't mean a pickup with two guys with rifles in the back. I mean a wheeled vehicle that was built at the factory or cranked out in the motor pool to be a armed wheeled vehicle. Sorry no tracks or halftracks wheels only.

What do you think? Who's in?

Terry :v

800px-Cadillac_Gage_Commando.jpg

Re: "ROAD WARRIORS" CAMPAIGN

Will you allow started models (like my Centauros)?

Regards,

Here's mine, the Russo balt armored car.

watermark-png_php.png

Yes it did exist! lol

russo_balt_pic_.jpg

I'll try this scratched up like the shuttle, shouldn't be that hard as long as I can find some wheels and decent guns. if this campaign lasts a year i'm good.

That's cool!! If I had my guess you could use Model T wheels with modified rims.

B)

Ok here's how it's stacking up. We have six people in. Let's make this a year long. Saul gets special dispensation to bring in a started model, but he must FINISH. :pp You can enter as many projects as you want, you must finish one to get the ribbon. I think this will be cool with so many different things you could do. (y)

Terry B)

Re: "ROAD WARRIORS" CAMPAIGN(6 PARTICIPANTS)

No I'm not talking about Mad Max or Mel Gibson! I am suggesting a campaign for all armed wheeled vehicles from WW I to present. Now I don't mean a pickup with two guys with rifles in the back. I mean a wheeled vehicle that was built at the factory or cranked out in the motor pool to be a armed wheeled vehicle. Sorry no tracks or halftracks wheels only.

What do you think? Who's in?

Terry :v

800px-Cadillac_Gage_Commando.jpg

Would the Dodge WC 3/4 ton series be good? The type armed with a .50 MG? Or is it just armored wheeled vehicles?

Saul gets special dispensation to bring in a started model, but he must FINISH. :pp

Believe me, I'll try! ADD sucks but I think I am getting better (or crazier).

Regards,

Re: "ROAD WARRIORS" CAMPAIGN(7 PARTICIPANTS)

I am in. I may get the new Trumpeter BTR 40 for this build.

Back