• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revel 1/48 UH-1 Huey

SA Dave

I am in with this one
DSCF8287_zpsqqwgneoe.jpg

The back story is when I went to high school I decided to go to a technical school and had to go to Hostel AT that time I was busy building the Revell Huey and I never finished it I hope this time I can.

Well, you just finished a Huey on steroids :idonno You should be able to finish this one too :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

The Fujimi kit sure beat this one It has a lot of cleaning up to do and from what Ican see a lot of filling also That said it can still make a good looking Vietnam bird and that is my aim

Whe the hell is there so many ejector marks AAAAARRRGGH!!

'Going out-on-a-limb here and guessing that it's because it's a kit that dates from the very early 1980's (or before)... :idonno
Or was that a rhetorical question ?? :tomato

Ian.

I built this bird a long time ago and converted it to a true "C" model. Out of the box, it's a combo "B/C" version. Also on the roof it will need a plug in it in the center rear portion. Gary

I have some left over photo etch brass I can give you. It includes seat armor, rocket and gun sights, 40mm ammo drum, and 7 shot rocket pods if you want. It would be easy to mail. Gary

Back