• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

REICHSBAHN - Drehschemelwagen der DR

I hope to advance this week. I would like to finish it at this month. In April, there is a certain of modelisme in Spain, and I would like to go with this work.

See you!

Yago.

This week I could not do great thing. Only I could be preparing the pedestal where itwill go quite and the assembly of the "embankment" of the railways...

:X The pedestal (Painted and varnished).

l000-2.jpg

:X BUILDING OF EMBANKMENT (By Dragon).

l001-3.jpg

l002-2.jpg

:arrow: DETAIL OF THE END OF RAILWAY. It is realized by a chunk of sheet of plasticard, cut to the measure and following the drawing of the embankment.

l005-2.jpg

:arrow: PREPARATION OF MATERIAL TO SEAL UNIONS (Putty by Tamiya + Acetone + flat Paintbrush).

l003-1.jpg

:arrow: SEALED OF UNIONS.

l004-2.jpg

l005-2.jpg

l006-2.jpg

l007-2.jpg

:arrow: PRIMING OF THE SET.

l008-3.jpg

:arrow: BASE COAT (NATO BLACK).

l009-2.jpg

l010-2.jpg

:arrow: COLORS TO USING BY MEANS OF DRY PAINTBRUSHES IN THE ZONE OF BALLAST.

l011-2.jpg

:arrow: COLORS TO USING IN NAUGHTY / SLEEPING AND RAILS (it is necessary to add the color Flat Alluminium and the Gun Metal for the top part or of rubbing of the rails).

l012-2.jpg

Once be quite painted, I will add some bush of grasses in some points and of random form, both in the margins of the routes and in the interior.

See you soon!

Yago. :Hiay

Just better and better Yago!

Makes me want to get back to work on mine!

Keep at it! This one is going to be very special!

Bob

Bob, ever thank you so much, friend.
This week I´ll be working hard. The next April 9th, is AMT Torrent, and I would like to present this project.
Tomorrow, I'll post more photos for you.
Thanks for looking and posting here.

Yago.

Legio Italica wrote:
Hi Yago,

your works are always very impresssive and outstanding.... :notworthy Good luck for Torrent competition (y)

Cheers :cheer:

Massimo

Thank you so much, Massimo. I'll do many photos in Torrent, and I'll post them.

See you!
Ciao e ci vediamo!

Yago.

Back