• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Recconnaisance Campaign

Made my decision:
Going to build one of my RoG Hunters first, then I 'know' I can get at least one build completed -

h1ad283b.jpg

h9c9c4f1.JPG

- If I think I can get the Eduard MiG 21R done aswell, then I will, but TBH, that kit really demands a lot of effort to do it justice, and I'm mindful of the 'Learning Curve' Campaign aswell.

Essentially it's 'Campaign Juggling' season !! :frantic

Ian.

Think I might take a challenge and do a weekend build on an old Airfix Birddog - That propably means I will end up taking 7 months to do it :blush:

Well Bust my breeches! I found my decals for the RA-5C!! :dance :geek So, now I kin git some start up pics of the 1/72 Hasegawa RA-5C Vigilante I'll be doing up for this & it'll be of my uncle's bird too!! :salute :drinks

Hey I do have something for this.

http://www.mirror-models.com/135-CMP-Mk-I-Otter-Recce-Car.html

Whatcha think, does it fit? :mpup

I remember you saying that would be your choice, Adam. Like it and looking forward to seeing how it builds.

Ian.

Just done something that I've not done before - I ordered a kit specifically for a Modellers Alliance Campaign, namely this one.

I bought a job-lot of decals a long time back from a seller on eBay, amongst these was part 1 of a two-part Aeromaster set for the Ki-46 'Dinah' - I think it's sub-titled 'Fast Recon' or something similar. So I took a deep breath and ordered the Tamiya kit from Lucky Model this afternoon, and from Hannants back in the old country I've also ordered a set of Eduard masks and a 'Zoom' set to dress-up the cockpit.

So there you go, a financial commitment to this campaign, or put another way - "Let's Git 'er done", no ducking-out this time around !!

Full thread to follow when all the raw materials arrive.

ha3991a3.jpg

he838cce.jpg

h16af369.jpg

hd76148b.jpg

Ian.

Back