• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Recconnaisance Campaign

ij001

'The Other Side of the Hill' - The Reconnaissance Campaign.

In every conflict throughout recorded history, seeing what you enemy (or potential enemy) was up to has been the rightful obsession of military commanders.

So build anything that takes pictures, relays information, looks from on high or down in the dirt. Observes, reports, photographs or just plane spies on the 'bad guys'. Again an 'all-inclusive' any scale, any type campaign. Paint a LRRP, build a drone, take the bombs off that Phantom and stick a recce pod under it !!

...hey, didn't Revell make a Russian Spy Trawler back in the 1960's ?? :hmmm

h73c5f80.JPG

...yep there it is. So please vote and/or contribute your ideas. As with a couple of my ideas, I really would like to open this up to any modelling discipline and every scale, lots of scope here folks, c'mon get involved.

Personally I'll be doing the MiG 21R I bought for my birthday this year, and maybe an RAF Hunter FR10.

AFN

Ian

Well my first thought was the RA-5C

ra5cbox.jpg

But there are also these:

215box.jpg

189-newbox.jpg

141new-box.jpg

70box.jpg

240box.jpg

234bbox.jpg

Plus the Ju 88 and a host of other German planes used for recon

Ditto the Allies

mustangmkIbox.jpg

P-38, Spitfire, Mosquito

b45box.jpg

Lots of choices !

Well my first thought was the RA-5C

ra5cbox.jpg

But there are also these:

215box.jpg

189-newbox.jpg

141new-box.jpg

70box.jpg

240box.jpg

234bbox.jpg

Plus the Ju 88 and a host of other German planes used for recon

Ditto the Allies

mustangmkIbox.jpg

P-38, Spitfire, Mosquito

b45box.jpg

Lots of choices !

Very tough choice Garry . The FW 189 would be of more use to me as I have a similar kit on the build list .

Any of these would be a treat.

Cheers, Christian B)

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/campaign-hq/148687-p-r-aircraft?limitstart=0&start=12 :hmmm

True, but all I see are aircraft here, even yourself have nominated,

Personally I'll be doing the MiG 21R I bought for my birthday this year, and maybe an RAF Hunter FR10.

AFN

Ian

:idonno

Found this in around 45secs on Google Images (other search engines are available) - Perfect for this campaign wouldn't you say ??... I don't want to joust with you in public, Phil, but it's difficult to read your post without sensing a tinge of negativity...

haaa1318.jpg

Ian

Back