• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pfalz IIIa

Okay gloss coat last night and decals on this side. Tomorrow decals on other side then start the wings and add all the little stuff. Then the thrill of rigging. Looks like I might get this finished before Christmas.

1%7E3.jpg

James

Just caught up with this build :), excellent !! Some really nice wood finish here, great engine and cockpit detail as well. Looks like you have nailed this one. ;)......rigging...sends a shiver down my spine !!

Wow, Excellent work James, I realy like the contrast red/blue, very interesting cammo. :drinks

All the best!
Dusan.

Thanks guys. This has been fun.
I think I'm starting to get this wood thing. Not perfect, but I'm closing in I hope.
Dusan as soon as I saw this scheme I had to do it. I also want to do 1 other which is all black and a huge sword on it.
Chris I havent had time yet. Slipping modeling back into the mix now that I'm getting used to 7 hours of running around helping customers. Next weekend I'm off and want to try and do that fix.

James

Back