• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Paul's #2 CTA 1/32 Revell He 219

Paulw

since I broke my 109 I thought I would start out with something I have been thinking of doing for a while.

h84c96c2.JPG

ha2856c9.JPG

I'll be using the Eduard interior set for this and maybe next month get some RB productions details also. The hard part is getting the correct scheme but I will get something acceptable

Paul's CTA 1/32 Revell He 219

Too bad you broke the 109 but this surd is a nice runner up project. :popcorn

I think I am just going to build only cockpits. This was mostly all afternoon.

h6f46cbb.JPG

h0c61123.JPG

h52ecf24.JPG

All day long in the pit and not even finished as yet. most of these parts are dry fir any how and the pe needs to be readjusted in certain places but thats ok. some of it keeps falling off and as it always has been for the last few months there has been some incidents in the pit. :facepalm :facepalm

Anyway, I think I will be able to be done with the pit and closing the fuse tomorrow.

hb0b5f8a.JPG

h3ae1ebf.JPG

hc46840e.JPG

h7535c42.JPG

Sorry for the bad pics, I had my worse lens in the camera so the next ones will be better.

I reached a mile stone today. I finally got this sewn up and ready for filler and sanding. There are some gaps which are not too bad and a step on the nose that will require some finesse on my part. I don't have any of that stuff anyway so what ever happens, happens.

and the finesse part...

more pics. I assembled the wings and got a real good fit in the nacelle area on the port wing.

Starboard wing, not so much...

a little filler on the nose and feathered out. I have to do some more and then Ill see about primer.

Dry fit the wings..

Well that's it until next time buoys and gulls.

Back