• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

P-61 BLACKWIDOW 1/32 SCALE

As much as I really like the P-61 it is limited to a select few choices for a scheme to replicate. As far as the kit goes I sure want one myself but that will have to be later. Will this be OOB T? I know there are a bunch of high dollar am for this thing.

Yeah black and green.

Well I don't think the kit needs much right out of the box, but I did get some cockpit stuff.

Terry B)

Terry, right out of the box it is neither an A nor a B. The B requires a new nose and main wheel doors. I dont remember what the A requires. And there is a problem with the upper turret. Thats the major things with the kit. If your just building to build its not a bad go though.
James

Terry, right out of the box it is neither an A nor a B. The B requires a new nose and main wheel doors. I dont remember what the A requires. And there is a problem with the upper turret. Thats the major things with the kit. If your just building to build its not a bad go though.
James

Well maybe it's a "A and a half"

Terry :laugh:

Back