• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"OPERATION TORCH" GROUP BUILD-10 PLAYERS ON BOARD

Ohh a little pressure! :D
Perfect to start with this after the vacation to get in shape again :)
And the end date is my girlfriend Veerle's birthday :drinks she's also in the campaign, just have to find something to build (not much in the stash for this period) i think we have to spend the vacation visiting some LHS to find something :D

Oh,Oh!! Bummer; was kind o f hoping for a later in the year start. I won`t be able to make that tight schedule. My D.III(OAW) and P-47 are both due for completion by December, and I`m working on a Cessna CR-3 as we speak. Too much on the desk to clear out first. Sorry, I have to withdraw. Guy

Can't please everyone...Guy you just do what you're doing and share with us. I'll bet we'll have some more join up. And who knows, schedules can always change, not like it's carved into granite.

Man this will be tight.. :blink
and start-up earlier then i spected.
but it's yours call, i hope I can make it...

and have to buy a Spitfire yet, to make it, I realy need to hurry up to buy from Luckymodel because spent more than 2 months to receive the merchandise.... :hmmm

well this gone be a fast Campaing, like burna a torch...

but i notice something a little strange on descrition of the campaing...

Start Aug1 2011 and end Feb1 2011.
:hmmm

Bob? :D

Question:

Is Autoblinda AB.41 from Polizia Africa Italiana, Tunisia 1943 is located in the project?

Question would be did "Operation Torch" last until 1943? I know it launched sometime in Nov, but was there an official end date for Torch?

I defer to those who know better than I. but I for one would love to see another one of your builds.

:popcorn

The Axis officially surrendered in Tunisia on May 13, 1943...that would be my call on when Torch ended...

Back