• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Open for discussion

If I`m going to be dragged screaming and kicking into this build then its going to have to be a Mosquito bomber for me

Anyone remember the movie 633 Squadron ? :)

"... you better get the revell/eduard pe for te ju88 fernao!"
Thank you for the tip, Laura. Would it by any chance be related to the fact that the 1/32 Revell-Germany Ju-88A doesn't come with the external bomb pods? I read that one on a review, the same on which there was a suggestion that those interested in getting a good resin kit of the bomb pods should look JRutman up, which I did. Unfortunately he's out of business as of now... :(

So if any of you nice chaps know of some place where I can get hold of one of these resin bomb pod kits, please help me out here!
pray.gif

I'm kinda desperate! :unsure:

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Ok, I'm in for a B-25H B) and who knows there are still possibilities for other intruders. The closet is still calling. :lol:

a bomber gb, huh? Well this could get me out of the dark .... there are some pretty ones wainting: B-58, Su-24, XB-35, YB-49 or even the B-2 .... one year - hmmmmm - not sure but will rethink it .... it could be the chnace to do the B-2

Well-- I am truly committed now...or maybe I should say that I am to be committed ;) Used some of the birthday cash to buy Eduard's interior set for the Lanc. 5 frets of pure PE folly...sure hope Santa gets me that Hold n Fold I asked for ;)

Well Bob ... how did Laura said? "I feel increasing pressure..." :)

and @Mr. T. I don't have the box of the B-2 left, will that be a problem? It is not started jet, just without a box.

Well Bob ... how did Laura said? "I feel increasing pressure..." :)

and @Mr. T. I don't have the box of the B-2 left, will that be a problem? It is not started jet, just without a box.

No problem Martin! I will add you to the list.

Terry B)

Back