• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Open for discussion

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
We have a General Guideline, might as well have private rumblings.

We have a date for the Mr. T's Bomber Command!
piliot.gif

Starting January 1, for a whole year, it's bombers!!!!

What will I do?

How about a Monogram B1B, 1:48 scale, gear up, bomb doors closed, flat out, sweeped back wings. And it may even be a WIF paint scheme....:woohoo: It's been known to happen. :huh:

Also got a B25 and B26 in the stash that might be able to hit the bench in that time.

Well after careful consideration I am going to do the old Monogram 1/48 scale B-26 (Flak Bait). New wheels, Quickboost engines, Quickboost replacement gun barrels, and Eduard BigEd photoetch. I think :unsure: ???

Terry B)

...may even be a WIF paint scheme....

Also got a B25 and B26 in the stash that might be able to hit the bench in that time.

Sharkmouth, sharkmouth, sharkmouth.

I have a need for an A-20G...

Too bad I can't pull out one of my hangar queens; Ju-87B snake.

Regards,

Now that we're back on for January, I will start my Ju388 for Mr T! I'll se what I can do to spruce up an already-excellent kit, open the emergency cockpit hatch, etc. I'll have time to read the massive tome on the subject, too. Looks like 75 airframes were completed, with maybe 25 more in the works at Gotterdammerung. Maybe a whiffer scheme for the K model I will be building...

Cheers!
chuk

I have no idea what I'll do, lets see, I have SBD Dauntless -2, -3, -5, A-26, B-26, A-20, TBF Avenger, Ju 87 Stuka all in 1/48 and a 1/144 B-1 "Test Program". Help :idonno

Tom

So the build is back on?
Well I'm not exactly sure what to build for this.
I mean I have everything from B-17, B-29, B-25, A-6E Intruders, B-58, B-1B, B-2 Stealth....bla, bla, bla.
I even have several WWI Gotha's!
:idonno

Bombers ? ? ? On a tank Webb site... How cool : :woohoo: I'm in ! There's a lot of screaming going on in the closet as I type this out.
Seems everyone wants out but I will have to pick a likely candidate. Plenty of volunteers but
I think it will have to be something that scared even the dirt back into the fox holes ...

Cheers, Christian B)

No one limits you to a single build..I think we can rig up some oak leaf clusters on these badges.

Glad to see this one is still a go.

I'm in! Put me down with a Lockheed-Vega PV-1 Ventura, 1/72 Minicraft boxing

Great to know that the bomber GB is a go!
113.gif
In fact I have already ordered a Revell 1/32 Ju-88A, which I hope I'll be able to build to an acceptable standard for this group build: you can count me in too! ;)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Back