• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Movin' On" KW

Hippy Ed

Jammin' gears has got to be a fever... Loved the show & it's what got me started on drivin' truck for a livin' when I was young'un...
Anyways, I built this kit back then & drove it 'til the wheels literally fell off of it :evil: Received this kit from a friend as a B-day present about 11-12 yrs ago. I had started it & had to shelve it for a spell & never got back to it... until now!

Thanks Terry for allowing me to enter this campaign :drinks :drinks I need to strip & repaint the cab, hood & sleeper since it got scuffed up from being boxed up for so long.

Here's the pics :soldier

h5028e58_2015-11-24.JPG

h541ae59_2015-11-24.JPG

h62082ef_2015-11-24.JPG

h2356748.JPG

h2cca141.JPG

hdb46985.JPG

h514b163.JPG

h1946ace.JPG

Al-Righty Then, You can use Dot 3 Brake fluid as a cheap stripper, ZEd ... I'll be looking for some more chrome and fancy detail work My Friend ... (y) :popcorn

Got the cab, hood & sleeper stripped & primered. Gotta let it dry a few days since we got rain the other day & been real cold here lately. Will post some pics later on...

Ok fellas, here's some pics. Got the cab, hood & sleeper primered

h11659e8.JPG

h0b732fe.JPG

h9f371b7.JPG

h938ac44.JPG

hc2b385b.JPG

I need to strip the sleeper down again since the paint ran on me :bang head :bang head

Back