• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Movie campaign start up poll

Not sure how many remember this TV show, but I loved it as a kid and now so does my daughter (y)

Emergency!

1280_0007172.jpg

2881713222_e8391bed42_o.jpg

3489473819_7fea24601b_z.jpg

still looking for a picture of the open cab engine

I remember 'Emergency!' My older sister was so in love with Randolph Mantooth. We used to watch it all the time together; I id for the fire trucks, she did for Randolph Mantooth.

I do have a Speed Racer car I could do for this. I just wish that I knew when everything was starting so I could determine better what I have going on and what I can commit to or not.

Gage and DeSoto (y)

I remember when they got the new engine, looked so modern back then.

They say the Station 51 location is still out there and is in active use. The firefighters will give you a tour :drinks

Sherman 18 wrote:
Is it me or was this built on a T55 chassis?

It could be the T55 (or T54) tank,Jeff.It does have that larger space between the first and second road wheel.Also the sprocket wheel does look like it.

Greetings,Ron.

From band of brothers?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185906/trivia

The art department reconstructed four World War II-era tanks, using the frames of Soviet T-34 tanks from WW II and British Army Personnel Carriers as the foundations.

more info,
The Jagdpanther was built on a T-54 tank, and the StuG was an FV432 with some major work done to it.

I remember 'Emergency!' My older sister was so in love with Randolph Mantooth. We used to watch it all the time together; I id for the fire trucks, she did for Randolph Mantooth.

I do have a Speed Racer car I could do for this. I just wish that I knew when everything was starting so I could determine better what I have going on and what I can commit to or not.[/quote]

Duke, it may be a while for this Campaign, still do not have ten signed up, plus with all the others starting starting up it could be a while. Don't stress the campaigns run for a year and you don't have to start each one on the start date. :good:

I'll wake this up again.

Fury_Movie.jpg

Fury-2.jpg

Fury-6.jpg

fury-set-photo-5-600x471.jpg

fury-tank-movie-authenticity.jpg

160_n.jpg

3083_o.jpg

801_o.jpg

Fury-Tiger-1-Tank_article_story_large.jpg

Yeap they are from the Fury movie. If we could not discuss the movie itself for the people that had not seen it please. I think talking about the vehicles should be okay :drinks

I have a 1/18 Firebird that could possibly be done to match the Bandit car from Smokey & the Bandit 2 (1979 Firebird) but thats about it, and I'd need decals to do it.

I am planning on getting decals for all 5 of the Days of Thunder cars. A small company that I get a lot of my Nascar decals from, has already released very nice screen printed sheets for 4 of the cars, and the 5th car should hopefully be released before the end of the year.

I also have several kits from Star Wars & Star Trek, and I have a Stargate Ra figure, so I could do any of those for this campaign.

For general reference look how caked up the mud is on that track. Don't think I've seen anyone go to that extreme.

Back