• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Movie campaign start up poll

movieposter.jpg

images_28529~9.jpg

425_5.jpg

600px-BridgeTooFar_2016.jpg

Bridge_4501.jpg

hf7y3049_a_bridge_too_far_brd.jpg

i047922.jpg

i047924.jpg

post-1506-0-87275300-1383020644.jpg

Got any pictures of Puff the Dragon from Green Berets? I will have to go see if it was NMF or SEC as I have the decal set in my Italeri kit.

They made all the "German" armor Dark Grey Did they not know that they were not grey anymore at the time of the Bulge?

They made all the "German" armor Dark Grey Did they not know that they were not grey anymore at the time of the Bulge?

Yep...and all the toys at that time were that color too.

B)

Yeah and that ain't the only mistake they made in that movie. That's one battle that should be remade but with a someone who knows history advising them.

Yep...and all the toys at that time were that color too.

B)

Yeah and that ain't the only mistake they made in that movie. That's one battle that should be remade but with a someone who knows history advising them.
Making a movie historicly accurate - How the hell do you expect Hollywood to bring a cheesy love story into the mix then? :smack

operation-petticoat-movie-poster-1959.jpg

operation_petticoat_Submarine_3_Balao.jpg

operation_petticoat_sub_004.png

operation_petticoat_sub_003.jpg

operation_petticoat_sub_002.png

operation_petticoat_sub_001.jpg

OPERATION_PETTICOAT_ekran_goruntusu.jpg

operation_petticoat_001.png

It has been since my early teens when I last saw Operation Petticoat and the two things that I remember from the movie was this
operation_petticoat_sub.jpg

and this

operation_petticoat_WOW.jpg

:coolio

Back