• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Movie campaign start up poll

I think this is where Larry is going to end up. Stooge #3. Since Moe and Curly are assigned to 2 other GB's. That should finish it up nicely.

It's time! It's finally here!!! The Movie Campaign!!

I've made a command decision and this campaign is now a year long one, objections? :bat

Great I'm in just need to look at my stash and see what I want to do .... I have grandpa's (Dragula) coffin & the Fireball 500 car's right now ... :hmmm

Create a scene from a favourite movie, a vehicle known from the movies or scratchbuild the death star in 1/24......well maybe not that last one, not enough time for that i think :D
//Mats

Just movies or are Television shows okay? Animated TV shows?

Cheers from Peter

Yep, go for it Peter.

Thanks Moon Puppy. I'm thinking of the M3 Stuart that was the Haunted Tank in the comic books but also made an appearance or two in the Batman (animated series).

Alexander the Great Sent the Ghost of General Geb Stuart to advise and protect his namesake who commanded an M3 Stuart tank starting in the north African Campaign. It must have worked because that M3 stuart was able to take on AND knock out Tigers!

Cheers from Peter

Yep, go for it Peter.

Thanks Moon Puppy. I'm thinking of the M3 Stuart that was the Haunted Tank in the comic books but also made an appearance or two in the Batman (animated series).

Alexander the Great Sent the Ghost of General Geb Stuart to advise and protect his namesake who commanded an M3 Stuart tank starting in the north African Campaign. It must have worked because that M3 stuart was able to take on AND knock out Tigers!

Cheers from Peter

Was that in the animated The Brave and the BOLD series where that tank appeared?

Back