• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Movie campaign start up poll

command_decision_movie_poster.jpg

command_decision_movie_001.jpg

Info needed, what silver paint and brand would you guys think would suit a De Loren???

I have been going around in circles trying to work out what to use.

If anyone is going to do the Sea Tiger from Operation Petticoat, you will need the Balao. That is the boat that was the pink Sea Tiger.

I'm going to do Gen. Burkhalter's 6 x 6 staff car from Hogan's Heroes.

hh1_zps481d6cf3.jpg

hh2_zps40787d4b.jpg

Jimmy Flintstone's website has Hogan, Klink, and Schultz figures. They also have Sgt. Guffy, Wally Gator, Doc Brown from Back to the Future, Wild Bill Kelso, Marilyn Monroe, Elvira, the Gopher from Caddyshack, Slimer from Ghostbusters, Beldar Conehead, Uncle Fester, Morticia, Snake from Escape from NY, Blade, Tomb Raider chick, Terminator, Joker, Batman, Yoda and Scrat figures, most in 120mm and for $15.00. Also check their shifter knobs. They are busts and are very good quality.

Jimmy Flintstone Studios

I wouldn't mind hoping into this !! I'd go with th Emergency 51 Truck !! I've seen a resin conversion on Evil Bay !! Looks very nice !!

OMG ! I just looked up th Donor kit ... on Evil Bay .... $60.00 ?? AMT's '78The Little Red Express ??? & one was $79 :facepalm

Hmmmmm Might have to rethink ..... ??

Ha !! I just found one on Evil-Bay for 12.99 buy it now, but I gotta wait til Friday .... :hmmm :yipee

Back