• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modern Armor Campaign

dukwhunter

Hi Guys ,

What about a Modern Armor Campaign ?

Would include any tracked or wheeled Tank or AFV from post 1945 to present !!!

Anyone interested ?

h7732252.jpg

Re: Modern MBT/AFV Campaign

Oh yeah! I have and Abrams.

Terry B)

oh thank you!

on monday i found myself leering into a tamiya leopard2a6 box and was amazed of the sheer size of the turret alone (!!!) - i almost bought that kit and it pesters my mind that i haven't bought it!

now you gave me a reason to spend money on a tank that isn't half way close to my interest zone! brml!

I've always been interested in a Stryker. No, not the slat armor stuff but still, those are awesome rides.

anyone else interested?

plenty of models to chose - ariete, challenger, leclerc, t-90 ... just to name the most important mbt

Been a while since I have done something modern,...yeah I'm interested!

Greetings,Ron.

Wow, I missed this suggestions earlier...I am in. LeClerc, Leo 2, Abrams, Chally, T-72...Choices, Choices, Choices

I notice the other day when messing with the ribbons, John must have liked this idea because he made a campaign ribbon for it.

mbtafv_ribbon.png

Even the name is right. MBTAFV.

Joey, ol' John (To John :drinks) must have liked your idea so I say we go with it. Let me see if I can round up a sponsor for it. :mpup

I'd suggest John Marcus MBT Campaign.

Modern defined as currently in service or a variant in service?

sounds good to me and as the name suggests it has to e a fully tracked Main Battle Tank.

Well AFV also in the name Joe so we can't limit it just to the heavy hitters.

I'm in, I got a Tamiya Merkava kit waiting to get out of the motor pool! :)

Modern MBT/AFV Campaign

Guys i suggest that it include all MBT and AFV's (tracked or wheeled) as long as it has armor . Time frame from Post 1945 to now !

Modern MBT/AFV Campaign

Let's find out! This is all armor tracked or wheeled post 1945 to present. Yes?

I'm in!

Terry

Modern MBT/AFV Campaign

I hope that Trumpeter will soon bring the Dutch version of the Fennek on the market...
(don't mind the language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hSppzcKepT8

Other wise I'm in with something else. :)

Greetings,Ron.

Back