• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modern Armor Campaign

Modern MBT/AFV Campaign

Guys i suggest that it include all MBT and AFV's (tracked or wheeled) as long as it has armor . Time frame from Post 1945 to now !

If it is 1945 to present,I am in. Would a post war mod/upgrade to a W.W.2 tank be allowed? Like the NM-116 tank?

Re: Modern MBT/AFV Campaign

I´m in with an S-tank :bang head
Hope it´s a late start on this one... :zen
//Mats

I know I have a Merkava in my stash that I could build. Might have some other post 1945 stuff but I'd have to look, I cant remember.

Centurion with dozer blade.

IDF Centurion that can be built with either the 20 pdr,or 105.

JGSDF Type 61.

W.German M41.

I will also be ordering the AFV Club NM-116.

1.jpg

airport11.jpg

canadaserverju4.jpg

Dsc010383.jpg

DWF15-1056192.jpg

Shalom.

Is a 1950's tank really considered to be modern armour?

I'm hoping to get some other modern armour for Christmas. My British Challenger 1 Mk3, Leopard 2A6M CDN and M1A1 Abrams Early Variant are all well on the way to being built. That leaves me with Italeri Leopard 1A4 that I'm getting a Canadian variant turret for, or an Israeli Centurion circa 1973 in the stash.

Sounds like a fun group build so I`ll join in with something.

Cheers from Peter

Shalom.

Is a 1950's tank really considered to be modern armour?

I'm hoping to get some other modern armour for Christmas. My British Challenger 1 Mk3, Leopard 2A6M CDN and M1A1 Abrams Early Variant are all well on the way to being built. That leaves me with Italeri Leopard 1A4 that I'm getting a Canadian variant turret for, or an Israeli Centurion circa 1973 in the stash.

Sounds like a fun group build so I`ll join in with something.

Cheers from Peter

"Post 1945" so we don't get the "can I do a Korean Sherman" question. All depends on your point of view.

Terry :D

Broad based campaigns work the best, something for everyone. Post war/ modern, what's in a name?

We recently attended an IPMS contest where the category was 1946 to present, so it's not unheard of. (y)

Back