• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance YouTube Channel

Are you Interested in participating and proving material for a Modelers Alliance YouTube Channel?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would watch but not provide material

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a quick update. I'm running a little behind as I got side track on some other activities around the house. The channel is created and awaiting for some art work. If you have a video ready to post let me know and I'll get you access for posting.
:victory:

It all ready and accepting uploads. Unfortunately I'm the only one who's posted any, but its for ALL the MA members. If you are interested shoot me a PM and I'll give the login and passward.

They are pretty good. Short and to the point.

Only videos I have been doing are Tik-Toks

I would do something but it would like a Sloth building :oldguy:

What set up are you using to film?

Well done, Eric. The only suggestion I would make is to do breaks in filming when you are changing pages on the instructions and don't move them while you are filming. Your filming setup is working great, and the sound and cadence of your speaking is top notch. Very understandable, and a good example to the rest of us as to how to do this.

Back