• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler's Alliance YouTube Channel is Launched

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
Attention Alliance Members! Our YouTube channel has launched and the first video is up for viewing. Give it a watch and feedback (it's my first ever YT video :wow: ). If you would like to make and post videos for the channel shoot me a PM and I'll set you up with the login and password. All model and other related material is welcome, so don't be shy and lets get some great videos posted and the word out about our awesome community we have here!

A special shout out to our own Ian 'BrokenEagle' for providing awesome artwork for the channel. I'll be adding it later today. :vgood:
:victory:

Awesome job Eric! thanks for taking the lead on this.
Very professionally done review, can't wait to see it built up :soldier

Great job Eric! You did wonderful in showing the kit, spoke clearly and covered all the details. Great lighting and presentation!

If I had one critique/suggestion, it would be to show a few close-ups of the kits details (if your camera can handle that).

Otherwise, excellent job!

:tens:

Back