• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mini Dio Stug Wreck.

Hi Adam,

This is looking pretty good B) .

Great effort so far .

look forward to more images

Keep up the great work

Michael :)

I just love this mini dio, to me, it's so much harder to
do a wreck than a non wreck. You got to have great
tallent to pull it off, and you sure do! (y)

Again thanks for the comments.I have been busy today tried out a tree i had made a while ago, which I think looks the bomb and added the rest of the ground work and the muddy water hole.
stug_wreck_001_1_20091206_1802991280.jpg

stug_wreck_002_2_20091206_1097851180.jpg

stug_wreck_005_5_20091206_1033182746.jpg

stug_wreck_004_4_20091206_1844050247.jpg

stug_wreck_003_3_20091206_1643366254.jpg

Adam

oh cool work adam! love it!

the water looks awesome! together with the sunken barrell i had to think of a toxic industrial waste dump - to resemble this only purple tentacle is missing! :lol:

Dott-screenshot.png

-> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maniac_Mansion:_Day_of_the_Tentacle

What a great and simple idea!! (y) I always like photos and dioramas of knocked out vehicles, and yours looks great and you didn't even need to model an interior! I agree with stug, though, I think the underside needs more mud. Just my opinion, but what a great creation!

Shaggy :dude

Nice work on the dio. I like the idea of the overturned Stug!

Although you must have guts to do that to a good kit!..... or you must have a lot of Stugs :)

Regards
Noel

jenny croft wrote:
Looking Superb :) , I often wonder if Tanks are painted underneath :unsure: , I can tell you that Cat D9 bulldozers are yellow underneath :laugh: , one rolled onto its side at work last week :laugh: :pinch: .

Jenny :kiss:
Jenny,
You didn't have anything to do with the roll over did you??? :blush:

Stug looks great. I just wonder who is going to take credit for it???
British Air Force, British Firefly's or Canadian Firefly??? Kinda like
The Whittman's elusive tiger???

Shawn

Thanks again people for the comments, it means alot.
Here are the figures with paint. Just need to finish the small arms and fit.
mixed_1_008_20091231_1795182959.jpg

mixed_1_009_20091231_1711711563.jpg

Sorry about the photo's.
Adam

Hi Adam.

The figgies look good to me. Just don't forget to put some mud on them too. And I searched and searched, but my camera doesn't have a Holy S**t Batman button anywhere on it :laugh: :silly:

It is really cool though seeing what can be done with an old box full of pieces (y) .

Gary B)

Back