• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mini Dio Stug Wreck.

Gremlin

Here is somthing I have been working on while waiting for thing,s to dry or set. The kit was surplus in my stash already having about 8 stugs. A while ago Agentg was on the hunt for the superstructure because he misplaced his ,so I sent the part over to him. And so this is what happened to the rest of the kit. The only addition was some PE fenders.
flakwagon_002_1_20091124_1638573625.jpg

stug_wreck_001_3_20091124_1639197159.jpg

stug_wreck_006_2_20091124_1301718998.jpg

stug_wreck_002_4_20091124_2033359864.jpg

stug_wreck_004_1_20091124_1881693963.jpg

I am glad I was able to contribute!
This is a neat little diorama, I definately want to see this one done.
My StuG, BTW, is awaiting paint and will be complete shortly as soon as I decide on a whitewash method.

Thankyou everybody for the feedback.
Wayne where is your stug? I have looked everywhere and cannot find it.
Also Noels whitewash method works really well.
Adam

Gremlin wrote:
Thankyou everybody for the feedback.
Wayne where is your stug? I have looked everywhere and cannot find it.
Also Noels whitewash method works really well.
Adam

With the site moving, and everything else going on in my life, I was waiting for an "opportune" moment to post. :lol:

I got married again, and this ones keeping me busy, but I adore her.

Thanks to everyone for the comments again.
I have added some paint and the first filters and scraches.
stug_wreck_002_2_20091126_1429239568.jpg

stug_wreck_004_4_20091126_1765295042.jpg

TANKS for looking.
Adam.

Looking good. When the time comes to sink the stug into the groundwork make sure the barrel really 'digs in' the ground. With all that weight being focused on the small size of the barrel it will dig in pretty deep.

Looking Superb :) , I often wonder if Tanks are painted underneath :unsure: , I can tell you that Cat D9 bulldozers are yellow underneath :laugh: , one rolled onto its side at work last week :laugh: :pinch: .

Jenny :kiss:

That CIB looks cool on it's own, but honestly how does it relate to what's happening here? Not that I have any suggestions mind you I'm just thinking out loud!
Which usually gets me in trouble......................................

Hi Wayne. The CIB was an idea because of the three US infantry soldiers that will be on the Dio. The third infantry soldier will be holding a Bazooka, and checking out his handy work.
Adam

Back