• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"DONE"

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 3"

Yeah I didn't like that PE Zimm either. got to be a better way. I know, send it to Terry, he'll make it look good anyways! (y)

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 4"

Well I think I have all this damn PE zim on. Now maybe we do something with this old girl.

Terry B)

DSC07991.JPG

DSC07992.JPG

DSC07993.JPG

DSC07994.JPG

Re: MID PRODUCTION TIGER I"UPDATE 5"

With the zimmert on I have moved on to the wheels. I hate wheels! I have finished the wheels on one side. They have been painted Tamiya Dark Yellow and I applied the first oil wash of olive green. The hull behind to wheels has been given the same treatment. The other side will be done the same way. Here are some pictures of what things look like. The wash is still drying.

Terry B)

Hull painted Dark Yellow.

DSC07995.JPG

Putting on the oil wash.

DSC07996.JPG

DSC07997.JPG

DSC07998.JPG

DSC07999.JPG

DSC08000.JPG

And the Tiger has soooo many of them. :rotf

I've never done a tank, but I'm pretty sure I'll feel the same as you guys about "doing the wheels"... :blink In any case, yours' are looking fine, Tee, as well as the wash on the hull and sprockets. :dude Although not posting much lately, I'm following this build very closely as my first tank will very probably be a Tiger I. ;)

Cheers and thanks for sharing! B)
Fernao

I've never done a tank, but I'm pretty sure I'll feel the same as you guys about "doing the wheels"... :blink In any case, yours' are looking fine, Tee, as well as the wash on the hull and sprockets. :dude Although not posting much lately, I'm following this build very closely as my first tank will very probably be a Tiger I. ;)

Cheers and thanks for sharing! B)
Fernao

Thanks Fernao!!! Looking forward to your Tiger!!

Terry B)

Back